A lovely light filled Swedish apartment - when you visit various blogs about the home will find a lot of interesting house designs and also certainly convenient, and blogs
Home Design Inspiration there is one of these blogs that discuss dengn very complete, we have thousands of ready information you get with less free :) okay now we will discuss A lovely light filled Swedish apartment please read through:
You can also see our article on:
A lovely light filled Swedish apartment
This Swedish apartment has everything I look for in a space - wonderful high ceilings, original wood flooring, big double doors and lots of natural light. It's also been beautifully decorated with a colour scheme of white, grey with a splash of yellow in the sitting room and blue in the bedroom - it's amazing what a cushion (like the
Dot-Hallingdal and
Large Geometry ones shown here) can do to a space too don't you think?! And a mix of old and new furniture.
Did I mention it's also for sale?! More pictures
here.
Today I'm actually at
my desk (as opposed to the stairs, my bed, the sofa or anywhere else I might sit and work). I was amazed (and excited) to see
my office space appear in
Grazia UK magazine the other day thanks to the book '
Design Bloggers At Home'. It made me realise I should probably sit here more often!!
Where do you sit and work?
I hope you have a lovely day!
after lengthy discuss the design of the house, is reached when an article about A lovely light filled Swedish apartment ends, but there are many other article that discusses this, but with a different type, simply walking around the other page, if you feel this article helpful, you can book mark or share with a link https://poopypantsmcgee.blogspot.com/2014/08/a-lovely-light-filled-swedish-apartment.html