Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Beauty : Viridian Nutrition - Nails & Tea

Beauty : Viridian Nutrition - Nails & Tea - when you visit various blogs about the home will find a lot of interesting house designs and also certainly convenient, and blogs Home Design Inspiration there is one of these blogs that discuss dengn very complete, we have thousands of ready information you get with less free :) okay now we will discuss Beauty : Viridian Nutrition - Nails & Tea please read through:

You can also see our article on:


Beauty : Viridian Nutrition - Nails & Tea


I wrote last month about the Viridian Nutrition beauty supplements I had been taking....

All Viridian products are natural, healthful, pure & contain 100% live ingredients and I was very impressed with their great product range

This month I have been trying out their Ultimate Beauty Tea and their Ultimate Beauty Organic Nail and Cuticle Oil.

The "Beautea" contains hibiscus, camomile, rose, licorice, calendula and calendula.
I have bought "healthy" teas many times before & they've always sat in my cupboards gathering dust....this tea is absolutely delicious, so refreshing....I cannot get enough of it!
I have it during the day & at night and love it, I've already finished one jar & had to order another!.


I really noticed a difference in my nails when I took supplements last month & as I wanted to maintain the improvements, I was keen to try this Nail and Cuticle Oil....
once again, it has been a great success, these products really work.

I've never used a cuticle cream or oil before and although I use hand cream throughout the day, I am convinced that using this wonderful oil - which includes an organic mix of essential oils - at night before I go to bed has been really beneficial for my nails.

You'll have to take my word that my nail are looking lovely, I tried taking photos of them....but there's clearly a skill to doing that which I do not have!!

Viridian Nutrition products can be ordered online or check their website to find your nearest stockist.

after lengthy discuss the design of the house, is reached when an article about Beauty : Viridian Nutrition - Nails & Tea ends, but there are many other article that discusses this, but with a different type, simply walking around the other page, if you feel this article helpful, you can book mark or share with a link https://poopypantsmcgee.blogspot.com/2013/07/beauty-viridian-nutrition-nails-tea.html